Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

1) lighting, power management, temperature control, baby monitor 2) car stereo 3) yes, show reminders ... WES Coverage forum

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

1) lighting, power management, temperature control, baby monitor

2) car stereo

3) yes, show reminders with notes whether it's a repeat, sports related items too, i.e. team schedules

4) no

5) garage door

to the folks at unify4life, i posted this thread 3 weeks ago here at pinstack

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=71138

i humbly submit that i deserve a free unit for being so prophetic!
    Last edited by jikdoc; 05-15-2008 at 02:47 AM.

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    1.baby monitor
    2.home security (self monitored)
    3.power management,
    4.lighting
    5.temperature control

Sounds like the perfect recipe for a remote controlled green house.

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    lucky13mt is lucky indeed!

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    1. Lighting, Home Security, Power Management, and Temp Control.

2. I would love my blackberry to control my garage because sometimes no one is home and I don't have my house keys with me. Also, I would love my blackberry to remotely record my favorite shows to my DVR whenever I'm on the road.

3. Definitely, whenever I'm home I love to relax and watch a lot of TV to relieve stress, sometimes I forget that my shows are on, with this feature, I would be able to keep up on them.

4. If it's safe enough, why not? I think that's really convenient, specially for people that are always on the go like me.

5. As productive the Blackberry already is, I still want one more thing, what about... ability to remotely lock and unlock my car.

T_Bone no está en línea Stack level 1
    1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you:

* lighting 2
    * baby monitor 5
    * home security (self monitored) 1
    * power management, 3
    * temperature control 4

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone?

Remote control the garage door opener and the door locks on the car.

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?

Most Definately.

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide?

Possibly

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you?

Give it more memory and make it able to view our Cable shows in HD quality
    GO DUCKS!

rafaelmann no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa5515
    1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you:

* lighting 2
    * baby monitor 5
    * home security (self monitored) 1
    * power management, 3
    * temperature control 4

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone?

slingbox would be a great feature to have id also like to be able to stream videos like youtube or any other site third the blackberry should have a faster internet even while connected to wifi which is ok still isnt amazing and the wifi feature is not so great and needs to be improved

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?

im not sure i never i guess i would have to play around with the feature and see how it would play out but it would defiantly be something i would like to use

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide?

yes im a media whore.

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you?

Give it more memory even the new blackberry bold which only has 1gb in it is not suffice. just more applications in general can enhance the phone google should make an app espn should have an app facebook did it

Cableguy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    207DDBC3
    1).home security (self monitored) * lighting * power management,* temperature control* baby monitor*
    Garage door opener

Yes. I have something close to that now.

I would in a heart beat!

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you? GPS tracking for my pet or even for your child.

Matt

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    1)Home security, power management, temp control, lighting, baby monitor
    2) Garage door
    3) Yes
    4) Yes
    5) All other remote control devices

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    1 home security, power management, lighting, temp control, baby monitor

2 TiVo dvr, wii internet keyboard

3 yes, that would be convenient

4 yes!

5 true streaming internet radio that actually works.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    1. Home security, Lighting, Baby Monitor, Power Management, Temperature Control.

2. My desktop. Mabye even a desktop interface. I know there are solutions out there for this already, but another included one never hurts! I read car locks somewhere in the thread, that would be interesting.

3. I don't use a TV guide now, but if I had one readily available.. then of course it would be useful (:

4. If it was an actually DVD box that would be shipped to me, yes. If digital.. no.

5. I have a few gripes with my BB. I love it, but there are the little things that bug me.. I would love to have the capability to have a video call. Or send a large video.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    * home security (self monitored)
    * lighting
    * power management,
    * temperature control

* Baby Monitor

An Extensive Job Search/Finder Application (local/abroad)

Yes absolutely

Yes

Start my car without ever putting the key in the ignition

jrusch no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31ADDE19
    1) home security (self monitored)
    temperature control
    lighting
    power management
    baby monitor

2) DVR

3) Yes

4) Yes

5) Watch programs on my DVR

Jacksn no está en línea Stack level 1
    1) Baby monitor, Lighting, Temp. Control, Power management, & Home security.

2) Digital Studio recorder (e.g. Roland products), Remote desktop, & Home appliances.

3) Yes! (Highly important value to me)

4) More then likely.

5) How about FM radio & Short wave?

tuteblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A972A9
    1)Home security
    temperature control
    lighting
    baby monitor
    power management

2)anything thats wireless....

3)yes! yes! yes!

4)of course...

5)watch live streaming video.......

psyko825 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    * lighting
    * baby monitor
    * home security (self monitored)
    * power management,
    * temperature control

Home security and baby monitor take the cake for me. being able to control a security system and having access to a baby monitor right on my blackberry would be a dream come true.

remote access to my pc and mac
    i would value that feature very much. i constantly forget about certain programs and would love this feature.
    yes i would.

remote car entry and remote car start
    Last edited by jblackfish; 05-22-2008 at 09:02 AM. Reason: use of font/color
    "CENSORED"

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast