Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

1. baby monitor, home security, temperature control, power management, lighting 2. start my coffeemaker 3. ... WES Coverage forum

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86

Advertisement

1. baby monitor, home security, temperature control, power management, lighting 2. start my coffeemaker 3. yes 4. yes 5. remote start of my vehicle

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I am SO buying this product!

bpic0518 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319DD2BE

Unify for Life

1.Baby monitor
    2.Lighting
    3.Home Security - (self monitored)
    4.Temperature Control
    5. Power management

DVR Recorder would be nice

The program guide control is a must!!!

Yes I would purchase through BB is available and secure.

What else? Access security cameras at home while Im at work!

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    1. Power Management, Home Security, Lighting, Temperature Control, Baby Monitor
    2. Remote Car Start would be really cool
    3. Definitely
    4. Yes I would
    5. Display real time transactions on my banking accounts as they occur

travis134 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31915AEF
    * power management
    * temperature control
    * home security (self monitored)
    * lighting
    * baby monitor

2) I would like to be able to remote control my Xbox 360 (IR) with my blackberry, My iTunes, My Macbook Pro, my home theatre (TV, 5.1 surround sound system, digital cable, dvd player, VCR.

3) YES

4) YES

5) Perhaps remote control access of an Xbox 1 running Xbox Media Center, Perhaps remote access of my Mac and PC via client side applications and remote commands sent from my blackberry to my laptop, Perhaps Apple TV support.

KCR7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Thumbs up

1)Applications in order of most importance to me:

Power management
    Lighting
    Temperature control
    Home security (self monitored)
    Baby monitor

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone?

Car Starter

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?

This would be amazing

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide?

Yes, I also hapen to be impulsive so it is almost a giveen

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you?

Remote access for my home network

Smooth Chef D no está en línea Stack level 1
    1)
    * baby monitor
    * lighting
    * power management,
    * temperature control

2) My Computer

3) Yes
    4) Maybe

5) Be able to access my home network

VOK3900 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24B208D3
    1. lighting, home security, power management, temperature control

2. Playstation 3

3. Oh yeah

4. for the right price, so maybe

5. I would like this to give me my car information like: low tire pressure, oil change is due... oh yeah and auto start. All from my desk. Sweet...

Wrkhorse2006 no está en línea Stack level 2
    1)Home security, Power Management, temperature control, baby monitor, lighting
    2)Remote my computer and all files
    3)Oh yes
    4)If it was good quality merchandise
    5)Remote to all electronic devices and able to transact to anything on the web(banks,etc....)

brayndeded no está en línea Stack level 2
    1. lighting,home security,temp,power management,baby monitor(maybe for my dogs?).
    2. car alarm would be great, remote access to pc music, or run home theater equiptment.
    3. yes the tv guide would be nice to use.
    4. yes i would, its a great idea.
    5. create an open platform for more 3rd party apps programs and games to run through...is that possible?

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you:

* power management,
    * temperature control
    * lighting
    * baby monitor

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone? remote, tv

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value? yes, that sounds sweet

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide? maybe

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you? the possibilities are endless

UMTSBlackberry no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

1) power management, lighting, temperature control, home security (self monitored), baby monitor

2) Televesion remote, and TIVO remote scheduling so that I can get something recorded even while away from home (a la Slingbox)

3) Yes - Definitely - TVGuide function would be ideal.

4) Unlikely to need to purchase items direct from blackberry, but if its easy and cheap then anything is possible.

5) Aggregation tool access to see everything (bank, freq flier, credit cards). Also getting coupons for stores that I happen to be driving by would be nice.

toadyy no está en línea Stack level 2
    1. Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you: home security (self monitored), power management, lighting, temperature control, baby monitor

2. What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone? Stereo remote, turn off your dates/girlfriends mouth.

3. Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value? Yes.

4. Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide? No, why when I can go to Best Buy it get a DVD.

5. What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you? To do my job, video call/conference.

sickchilly no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CFA98A
    Wow, this has to be one of the coolest and most useful mobile inventions ever... Did I see that correctly in the video? This thing controls Apple's Front Row and/or iTunes?! And can BT Audio stream?! FREAKING WOW!

1) Lighting, with scheduling on/off zones. Home security.

2) Apple TV/Front Row/iTunes pretty much does it for me. Sling Player integration might be nice too, one app to do it all is always nice.

3) Yes, that would be cool and one less app I have to use (Handmark's TV Guide Mobile).

4) Probably not. Apple's iTunes store does it for me.

5)
    a. A mobile front end for lackluster web-based home security sites such as Alarm.com and SAI... I'd love a slick simple interface over the 'net for my home security system.

b. A unified interface for home network resources. File browser, media, cameras, etc.
    -T

mothy no está en línea Stack level 2

Damn that thing is cool!

1.baby monitor
    2.home security (self monitored)
    3.power management,
    4.lighting
    5.temperature control

2.Anything it will let me. But using at a powerpoint remote would be cool

3. Yes it would be cool for helping me record some of the kids stuff!!

4. I would love to be ab le to purchase directly from my BB

5. Heck with this thing I can't really think of anything else!

I got to say that after watching the demo vid........I really really really want one.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast