2 open the garage. doors
    3 yes
    4 select dvds and programs
    5start the washing machine !

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    1) Temperature control, lighting,power management, home security, baby monitor

2) Possibly more options of diet programs, not many of those available

3) Yes, very much so

4) Yes

5) More OTA downloads, watch tv from blackberry, automatic software upgrades

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you:

1 temperature control
    2 home security (self monitored)
    3 power management
    4 lighting
    5 power management
    * baby monitor

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone? I would love to control my air conditioner

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value? Yes i am always missing my fav shows

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide? Yes, that would mean i would not have to do it from my laptop

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you? Turn on the sprinkler system

etervotion no está en línea Stack level 2

1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you:
    * lighting,baby monitor, security, temperature, power management

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone?
    PS3, Xbox 360, Garage

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value? YES

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide? YES

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you?
    Stream Music/TV anywhere

wolfpoc no está en línea Stack level 1
    1 lighting
    2 temperture control
    3 home security (self monitored)
    4power management,
    5 baby moniter
    2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone?
    link up to computer anywhere(away from home)
    3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value? Hell yeah

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide? Yes make watching tv a lot easier(wife loses remote all the time)

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you? control house lights or garage door

chilito no está en línea Stack level 2
    To enter this contest please answer the following questions:
    * home security (self monitored)
    * baby monitor
    * lighting
    * power management,
    * temperature control

Tivo, Police/Fire scanner feeds, Computer/Server monitoring

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?
    Absolutely!

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide?
    Sure, if the price was right.s

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you?
    I'd like to see a good Song ID app for the Blackberry. If it was partnered with the service in question 4, that'd be a bonus.

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Home security, temperature control, power management, baby moniter, and lighting.

DVR

Yes

Yes

Keyless entry for house & cars. All in one remote control for entertainment center.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr. Opportunist no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden
    * lighting
    * baby monitor
    * power management,
    * temperature control
    Numbered in order of importance with brief descriptions:

1) Having the ability to monitor security would be at the top of my list. I find this a highly valuable feature for those that like to maintain a secure environment.

2) The ability to control the lights in specific situations would be fantastic. If you are able to control from outside of the house this would be great seeing that I tend to come home at late hours of the night or early morning and would like to not have to walk into a dark house while my girlfriend is sleeping.

3) Power Management is a great beneift, I am sitting here looking at 3 different remotes while I type this and it is actually quite aggravating and an eye sore. I would love to have the ability of power management from my blackberry handheld.

4) Temperature control with the never changing Colorado weather would also be a huge plus. It can go from 80 and sunny to snowing within a matter of hours so it would be great to have the ability to wirelessly control the temperature of my home as the changes occur.

5) The reason I rate a baby monitor as 5th in my list is because I do not have an infant. If I had this would be a top priority, having the ability to constantly monitor my child from a device that is always on my person is far superior to anything else currently on the market.

One thing that I would like to additionally operate via my blackberry hand held would be my fireplace. It is an electric unit therefore it should not be too complicated to control as you would with the lighting. The only other application I would like to control with my blackberry would be automotive related therefore I don't feel it is subjective to this question.

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?
    I feel this would be a great selling point. I am always forgetting about my favorite shows due to my busy schedule. The ability to favorite the show and add it to my calendar would be an amazing convenience and I would love if this feature could be implemented, if not in this application, in a stand alone application itself for management.

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide?
    I feel it is dependent upon the cost to value ratio. If the cost to purchase a dvd via the application is the same as it would be in a retail location I would prefer to purchase a physical DVD so that I have a hard copy of it for future use. If you have the ability of a netflix style system where you are renting the videos or series then yes this is a feature that I would utilize.

Unless you are able to make it cook for me you have covered all essential home basis for me. If you are able to develop a system such as this for a vehicle that would be a great addition to your lineup. Allowing users to control their alarm, remote start, and entertainment systems via the device would be a great convenience.

Regards,
    Mr. Opportunsit

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by craKKy View Post
    I want one!!
    Answer the questions on Page 1 of this thread for your chance to win.

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    1)Applications in order of most importance to me:

* power management
    * lighting
    * temperature control
    * baby monitor

*Universal remote control.
    *automatic car starter.
    *remote control for surfing the internet on my HDTV via my home computer or the blackberry device.
    *Digital video recording.

-Absolutely.

-Yes.

-The ability to view your home computer's desktop, and the ability to access files on your home computer from a remote location.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    1) lighting
    home security (self monitored)
    power management,
    temperature control
    baby monitor

2) My microwave!

3) It def is! I would love to make sure I never miss my shows!!

4) If I could, I prob would...Guess we will see right?

5) Predict the future... for a start
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

alonesoul no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    4007AB30
    1)
    * power management
    * temperature control
    * lighting
    * baby monitor

2) Program my TIVO

3) YES!!!

4) YES! I already do something similar on my XBOX 360

5) Interface with the electro-mechanical devices currently used in smart homes

SnoozerD no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

1) * home security (self monitored)
    * power management,
    * temperature control
    * lighting

I would like to control my pc. With something like RemoteDesktop or one of the VNC clients.

Definitely 100% - with the ability to control the Tivo or related devices.

Yes. Without question.

I would like to be able to start my truck from inside before leaving work. I complete truck alarm system with remote start, window control, etc...

Also, I would love to have this, as I am a BIG promoter of BB items and devices and what I get my friends usually get it as well.

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    1)
    * power management
    * temperature control
    * lighting
    * baby monitor

-garage/car doors

yes, as long as there was an end date to the add to calendar feature.

-yeah, not my first choice, but wouldn't be opposed to it.

-start recording my tivo when i forget to set it at home and am out and and about!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast