Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list ... WES Coverage forum

PIN/ID
    LESS

Advertisement

1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you:
    * lighting 3
    * baby monitor 2
    * home security (self monitored) 1
    * power management, 4
    * temperature control 5

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone? Anything with a timer (ex. home lighting, sprinkler system, alarm system) Nanny Cam when kids are alone, computer or mp3 player

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?
    yeah it would especially if I have some sports event I want to watch or are planning to watch and just CANNOT miss.
    4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide?
    Yes i would it would eliminate having to go to a pc and do it from there or to my local store.
    5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you? Home shopping, trip planning, ticket purchases, food orders for such companies that provide the ability to order take out food via online methods.

blacknight0180 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2445561A
    home security (self monitored)
    power management,
    temperature control
    baby monitor
    lighting

2) multimedia center

3)Since i am working for Time Warner Cable, big big YES!!

4) as long as it would be secure... and easy... another YES...

5) program my DVR using my BB.. remotely..
    Last edited by blacknight0180; 05-14-2008 at 09:27 PM.
    -=BlacKnight=-

scottvicius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318591be
    Stupid sausage fingers! Constiction workers can't type on a pearl lol

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    *yes- outdoor and indoor
    *no
    *no-not self monitored
    *yes
    *yes
    2. It would cool to control remote start, and media center
    3. Yes a television guide would be a great feature.
    4. Yes, I would buy DVDs CDs or downloadable music.
    Last edited by RayZ; 05-14-2008 at 09:20 PM.

Gigamaster89 no está en línea Stack level 3
    1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you:
    * lighting 3
    * baby monitor 5
    * home security (self monitored) 2
    * power management, 1
    * temperature control 4

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone?

Besides the above, you guys got everything I would need covered.

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?

Definately.

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide?

If it works and makes our lives easier, why not?

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you?

Make me a sandwich, but hey...

lancellini no está en línea Stack level 1
    1- Home Security, Power Management, Temperatur Control, Lighting, Baby Monitor
    2- My Car Stereo, My Home Computer, My Dish Network, My Boss, My Wife
    3- Yes, I would use this feature most of all on my bb if I had it.
    4- Yes, Most Definately
    5- Open The Locks on my car door, remotely Start it, Video Calling. I-PASS on IL. tollways.

Please Pick Me! This'll be coolest app ever.

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    1-home security
    2-lighting
    3-power management
    4-temperature control
    5-baby monitor
    would like stereo control tv and also door locks

bophus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EI19DF
    1 - home security, lighting, power management, tempurature control, baby monitor.
    2 - my dvr (access remotely), computer (much like RAdmin)
    3 - absolutely, but only if i could access my television or dvr remotely. if i could only do it sitting in front of my television, it would be a little pointless.
    4 - sure, i would give it a shot.
    5 - i would like it to control most of my home. like a smart home remotely. i would really like to be able to have a home monitoring system, with and audio.
    Cellular Customer Service = Useless

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    I am not entering, but real quick, guys, this application is hot. I played with it earlier today and this is the best application I have EVER seen for blackberry!

Good luck!!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    * lighting 2
    * baby monitor 5
    * home security (self monitored) 1
    * power management, 3
    * temperature control 4

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone?

Remote control the garage door opener and the door locks on the car. So an infrared is needed.

Most Definately.

Possibly

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you?

Give it more memory and make it able to view our Cable shows in HD quality

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    1.lighting 2.baby monitor 3.home security 4. temp 5.power
    2. my computer and laptops and maybe even cars
    3.hell yes this is the best app i seen better then tv guide
    4.o yea i would i would want to right away
    5.be able to rec tv shows as a dvr on memory card
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    thank for the opportunity, I have never seen this before and let me tell you that what ever you guys were doing in that video is AWESOME. Thanks again..

here are my answers,

1)
    * power management,
    * temperature control
    * lighting
    * home security (self monitored)
    * baby monitor

2) my computer/laptop with full access

3) Yes Sir, it would be off value

4) Yes i would

5) This is tricky question and a very long answer, but honestly what ever you guys are working on is of value, but a Key less entry to my car and remote starter would be great.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    1 lighting
    2 home security
    3 temp control
    4 power management,
    5 baby monitor

-remote desktop connection

Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?
    Yes, this could be very helpful

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide? Yes definitely, as long as shows would be fullscreen and not the size of a stamp. And to actually own, not as a rent-while-you-have-the-service option.

Video, a possibility of a use like a controller for your computer so you could wirelessly start up programs, a real download manager that can handle .psd files and .zip, .rar, and other unsupported formats and save them directly to your memory card.

ellemem no está en línea Stack level 1
    1) Order of importance:
    * home security (self monitored)
    * lighting
    * power management
    * temperature control

* baby monitor

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone? I would love to be able to control my TiVo units with it also.

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value? Not necessarily. We already do something similar with our TiVo units, but I don't see how adding a reminder to my calendar would be beneficial.

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide? Yes, I would.

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you? Could it cook dinner and do my laundry? All kidding aside, the A/V hub seems to have all bases covered by acting as a universal remote.

BES'm All no está en línea Stack level 1

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast