Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list ... WES Coverage forum

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you:
    * home security (self monitored)
    * power management,
    * lighting
    * lighting
    * temperature control
    * baby monitor

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone?
    Car remote lock

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?

YUP!!

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide?

Probably

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you?

I'd like to be able to block certain numbers. I'm sure it is a phone company issue but I would love that.

SDM-Mark no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    1)
    1 lighting
    2 temperature control
    3 power management
    4 home security
    5 baby monitor

2) Stereo, tv, pc, car - remote start, sprinkler

3) Yes

4) Yes

5).rc plane

tquach no está en línea Stack level 1
    To enter this contest please answer the following questions:
    1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you:
    * lighting
    * baby monitor
    * power management,
    * temperature control

a) Home Security- If the BB is able to monitor my home that would be great. Even better if it could tell me if a window or door was open. This would be great for anyone who could not afford a full security system and the cost of monthly monitoring.

b) Baby Monitor- I usually always have my blackberry on me, and if it could act as a baby monitor that would be great. The current baby monitors on the market are big and bulky and I hate carrying them arround.

c) Lighting- This would be a plus as well as added security, in case you were away and wanted to turn on some lights in your house. Or if you have a sensor on all your lights, maybe your BB could tell you that a light was left on.

d) Temperature Control- This would be great for anyone who wanted to turn the heater or AC on before they arrive home. That way the house would be nice and warm or cool for you when you arrive home. No need to wait for the heater and AC to kick in.

e) Power Management- Personally I don't see much use in this option yet, but I would like to see what options become available.

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone?

Working in a support related field, if we could some how connect the BB to a pc and manage the BB. That would be great, This is currently possible with windows media smart phone. (logmein.com) so why can't it be available for a BB Smartphone.

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?

Yes this would be of great value, especially for someone who does not have TIVO. I am always missing my favorite tv shows. If my BB could act like a TIVO device and notify me when certain shows are on that would be great.

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide?

If the option were available and secure I would purchase media related merchandise from my BB.

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you?

It would nice if the BB could monitor smoke and carbon monoxide, some times smoke detectors are too far from the bed room and you can't hear it, but most people sleep with their BB by their bed. We all know that Carbon Monoxide is an invisible and odorless gas. If the BB could some how sense that there was a leak this would be a great advantage.
    Last edited by tquach; 05-16-2008 at 10:37 PM.

jdiiams no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a04078
    * lighting
    * baby monitor
    * power management,
    * temperature control

1. Baby monitor (wife is due ANY DAY YAY!!!!!
    2. home security (been broken into twice in the past year
    3. temp control it gets up to 115 in northern california in the summer
    4. power management
    5. lighting

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone? online banking! as of now, only bofa will let people get into their banking. maybe a mobile app or something.

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value? YES!!!!!! and with local listings as well if possible.

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide? possibly. it would have to match prices with netflix or blockbuster online tho. too many cheapskates that would rather download it online for free tho :$ also the ability to watch live sports

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you? have a "party stealer" that can work with a radio station like the devices that hook up to an ipod. search for local shops that sell BB accy's instead of having to purchse it online. or have a listing of all trusted sellers.

sumthinnew no está en línea Stack level 2
    home security
    power management
    lighting
    temperature control
    baby monitor

vehicle security/monitoring

Yes, making my bb an all in one tool

While communting to and from work, catching a flick to kill time would be great.

Allow me to make all my purchases whether it be at the gas station, grocery store or restaurants. No more credit cards and debit cards.

MikeU4L no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey... Thanks for taking the time to help us with our roadmap!

5) Would be nice!

MikeU4L no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the feedback, we're working on it!

Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    1) Home security, Power Management, temperature control, baby monitor, lighting

2) CD Players or stereos

3)DEFINITELY

4) Yes

5) Manage bank accounts, credit cards, etc.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Contest closed for entries. Winners will be announced on Monday. Thanks to all for participating!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011