Blip -- Share Your Where Looking to reach the next level of technological nirvana with ... WES Coverage forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

WES 2008: BLIP - Share Your Where at Booth #706

Advertisement

Blip -- Share Your Where

Looking to reach the next level of technological nirvana with your GPS-enabled BlackBerry smartphone? Look no further!

Blip is a mobile application that enables you to harness the GPS capability of your GPS-enabled BlackBerry smartphone. Blip takes GPS technology to the next level, giving you everyday tools for geo-social interaction. The result is improved efficiency and degree of connectedness.

If you have a GPS-enabled BlackBerry smartphone, go ahead and sign up today. It's free!

Blip integrates fully with our GPS Snitch product, allowing users to protect their vehicle while also sharing the location of their smartphone. It brings the familar Web experience right to BlackBerry platform.

Don't have GPS in your BlackBerry device but your operating system is 4.2.1 or higher? Purchase a GPS Snitch device and share its location.

[Read More]

usman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207717F1
    that GPS snitch is pretty cool for user w/ the BB. works similar to a lojack put you can pin point it at anytime.

nice find. but i dont know how i feel about people being able to find me tho