Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by icaro2000 The bold has more than looks going for it. I think ... WES Coverage forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by icaro2000 View Post
    The bold has more than looks going for it. I think by the time the Bold is released for T-mobile, I will be ready to get one. I also think that the pearl 8120 will be a great back-up/weekend phone as well as a smaller mp3 player (if I ever get a Bold).
    -----
    Excellent!
    You are right on, the Bold will have been fully tested by the public, and your 8120 a perfect backup. Weekend phone.

That how I use a Pearl & it's ideal. Plus I think that everyone that can keep a previous BB when upgrading, is well off. This way if something happens to your primary BB, you are not caught out. It's so much less expensive to keep the old one as a spare. It serves as an immediate solution, saving you from having to just buy whatever is available as opposed to having time to think through your next purchase.

Warning!!!!!

Just don't become as much of an addict as I am & keep them all.....

Cheers
    via: Red BB 8310
    or was that
    via: Red BB 8110
    or gosh was it
    via: Red BB 8320
    or perhaps it was
    via: Red BB 8120
    _Sheesh_ see what I mean?.....

MrsKL no está en línea Stack level 2
    So, if AT&T had the exclusive, and the weren't the ones giving out devices... who was?

and why was the bold on the big screen in the gen session provisioned on TMO?
    245869B3
    AT&T Curve Since 3/2008
    AT&T Pearl (for a year)
    Sprint 8830 (for a year)

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Under those circumstances it's usually the MFG as AT&T must wait for RIM to ship the units to them.

The fact that one was branded T-Mobile is not unusual as eventually they will get them.

via: Red BB 8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234