Hey everyone - Wanted to throw this out there...I recently had an equipment replacement for ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

kpartridge no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32BFDBB9

Question Zen theme help...

Advertisement

Hey everyone -
    Wanted to throw this out there...I recently had an equipment replacement for my 7130e - through Sprint.

On my previous device, I had the Zen theme - did not have to do all of that crazy changing 'alx' file stuff that I have seen...

Upon searching for it to reload onto my 7130e I don't see any links to DL it OTA...

To clarify - I have tried to unlock the vendor codes, as well as DL the cod and bb alx files - but it keeps prompting me that my version of applications on the phone are newer than the ones trying to update -

So, essentially, to get Zen theme on this phone will I have to 'downgrade' all of my applications???

Anyone have suggestions...???
    Last edited by kpartridge; 02-15-2008 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Update

kpartridge no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32BFDBB9

Re: Zen theme help...

K- after MUCH digging - found and DL the theme OTA from the link in another thread...no file manipulation, downloading, upgrading etc. needed...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

If you need the OTA DL link - PIN me and I will send to you since I cannot post links...