i love my blackburryy!!!!! **** em... hey how do i get themes on my 7130??? ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum
i love my blackburryy!!!!! **** em... hey how do i get themes on my 7130??? im new to this...help?:cry:
Re: yea right!!!
There are two ways to get themes onto your phone.
1. download a theme to your pc and install via the desktop manager
2. download ota (over-the-air) directly to your device.
Further details for #1.
1. Download the zip file to your PC:
2. Unzip the file to a folder (name the folder).
3. Connect your Blackberry to your computer.
4. Open up Desktop Manager –> Application Loader –> Add.
5. Find the file called “ThemeName.alx” and click “OK”.
6. Find the file called "Plazmic_Theme_reader.alx" and click "ok".
After the installation finishes, you can now change your themes by going to Options (wrench icon) –> Theme.
Further details for #2
OTA install method is easy and fast and requires no PC or USB cables. You should use the Internet browser on your BlackBerry (not the WAP browser) to navigate to the web page containing the link for the installation.
hope this helps and welcome to Pinstacks.