I have developed a problem with logging into yahoo. I own a 7130e and have ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

cog402 no está en línea Stack level 1

yahoo mail log in?

Advertisement

I have developed a problem with logging into yahoo. I own a 7130e and have Verizon service.when using the default browser I try logging into my mail account and in won't let me. I had this problem last month and got so fed up that I had it replaced. After that it worked fine. And now after a month it won't let me in again. Its funny though I can get on it through opera mini but it is more hassel so I want to use the default browser. When I try logging in it acts like I'm putting in the wrong password and takes me back to the log in page. and it only happens with yahoo..... What's up?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: yahoo mail log in?

you can set it up to push your email directly to your phone instead of logging in.
    go to the verizon site and click on setup email, fill it out and then you won't have to log in it will automagically come to you on the handset
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

rich2468 no está en línea Stack level 2

It's not your BlackBerry. It appears to be the Yahoo mobile email log in site (http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/raw). I can't log in to it using the BlackBerry or Opera Mini browers right now, either. The full Yahoo site is accessable, though.

cog402 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Thanks for the quick replies. I do have it pushed to the handheld but I have2 that I don't so I need to check them through the browser (long story). I thought it was with yahoo but when I replaced my BB a month ago it logged in fine every time.It just has started back to doing it again for the past week and won't let me in.I guess I'm lucky though my opera mini will get me in all the time.

amandarust no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2447fd7b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have a 7100i and its done that to me several times! I got in when i got a yahoo alert sent and was pushed to my blackberry and i clicked the link to edit the alert and it led me to a log in page where it let me log in to my other account! Just fyi