I recently bought a 7100x on O2 network in the UK and when i try ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Willyboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2032A843

Thumbs down Why won't my web browser work?!

Advertisement

I recently bought a 7100x on O2 network in the UK and when i try to access the internet it says "Your device does not currently have any browser configuration plese contact your service provider". Who is my service provider and how can i sort this out?? Also how do you set up e mail on the 7100x??

thanks
    Will

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Why won't my web browser work?!

Well you say you are on the O2 nework, so O2 is your service provider, unless you bought your blackberry from an individual and don't have a provider. Assuming that you bought if from O2 and it works as a phone, you need to make sure you have a Blackberry Data Plan on your account. Once that's done, you will have to set up your BB on their BIS website. Go to the Host Routing Table listing in the Options or Advanced Options and from the menu there select Register Now. This should send your service books to your BB and you should see an Icon that says Individual Email Activation. select this and follow the instructions for setting up a new account. After all that is done, do a cold reboot (Battery Out, wait 15-30 sec, Battery in). Now you should be able to do all you want.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr

Willyboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2032A843

Thanks mate but how long does it take for the icon individual email activation to come up?? I clicked the register now and it said registration sent! Thanks a lot though

will

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Do you have a plan with data service? It may never come up if you don't have that. Normally it doesn't take too long.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr