It is above the date on the top, looks like a quotation bubble from a ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

tr41t0r no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    401210E2

What the crap does this icon mean??

Advertisement

It is above the date on the top, looks like a quotation bubble from a comic book, ive checked all my messages, voice mail and everything. Its also not in the manual anywhere... what the crap.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: What the crap does this icon mean??

Sounds like a PIN stacker sent you a PIN message on BB messenger. do u have blackberry messenger installed?

tr41t0r no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    401210E2

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

Ok it was blackberry messagenger I had the icon hidden so I completely forgot about that thanks for the quick responce

jvbeardsley no está en línea Stack level 1

What is the icon that is on the top left of the screen? Its right next to the battery life indicator. It looks like a plus sign with a circle around it.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by jvbeardsley
    What is the icon that is on the top left of the screen? Its right next to the battery life indicator. It looks like a plus sign with a circle around it.
    I can't say that I have that particular icon on my blackberry, however I had something similar on my Samsung. It was the GPS indicator. If it was whole, that meant the GPS was on and the EMS, 911, etc could track your number. If it had a slash through it then it meant that you had your GPS capabilities turned off. Of course though, I don't have GPS on this, atleast I don't think I do, so I wouldn't know for sure. What type of BB are you using and does it have GPS?