Mine is running 4.1.344 from Verizon. I find this version laggy and not very responsive. ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

ellandry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CA1371

what is fastest os for 7130e?

Advertisement

Mine is running 4.1.344 from Verizon. I find this version laggy and not very responsive. I saw a 544 somewhere for the 7130e I'm just wondering if there is Bette than 344

Re: what is fastest os for 7130e?

Quote Originally Posted by ellandry
    Mine is running 4.1.344 from Verizon. I find this version laggy and not very responsive. I saw a 544 somewhere for the 7130e I'm just wondering if there is Bette than 344
    My experience in respect to speed when I used my 71xx device (and is also applicable to other BBs I've used) is the the older an OS is, the faster. 4.0 is faster than 4.1 is faster than 4.2 -- just my experience, your mileage may vary!

rob0289 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: what is fastest os for 7130e?

I got the 4.2 OS It looks sharp, It does lag, not much for me to complain. I had the OS on it all summer, There was one case of it being frozen, I think Jive talk was at fault on that one. other than that right now loving the 7130c and maybe getting a new curve. depending on how much you use it and how many apps you've got open also has an impact. try to open only some programs. I am running, jive talk, weatherbug, and oprea and have no problems.