I made a small mistake lastnight and while programing my voicemail password into my 7130e ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

kermyb123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Voicemail

Advertisement

I made a small mistake lastnight and while programing my voicemail password into my 7130e I must of added an invalid charector, Now when I try to go into my voicemail options to make the change i get error msg "uncaught exception: invalid text" Thus far I have tried a battery pull, Reinstalling os and it is still sticking. ANY help would be great - thanks in advance!:cry:

r3nb72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    202a1a6f

Re: Voicemail

Hi there! Welcome to pinstack. I do not use the voicemail function so I won't be of much help, but im sure someone will jump in and get you the info you need. Im just saying hello

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Welcome to pinstack.com! I have made mistakes in my voicemail setting and am able to change that with no problem. Im sorry I dont have any advice for you. Good luck, someone will have the expertise to assist you.

kermyb123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Voicemail

I feel welcome already! Thank you for replying hopefully some one has had a simular situation and has figured out the cure. I have been trying for hours -

r3nb72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    202a1a6f

Let me take a stab at this... Did u do a complete wipe before you reloaded yr OS?