Is there away to have my BB ring when I have a voice mail? I ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Voice mail ringer

Advertisement

Is there away to have my BB ring when I have a voice mail?
    I get a pop up box ( Network Notification: New voice mail message waiting) telling me I have a message in my voice mail.But no sound, telling me! I just it to ring when I have VM so this way I know I have a message!
    The pop up window is ok, but sometimes when I pick up my BB I hit a button and the pop up is gone.
    I have the i7100. Thanks for any and all help.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Voice mail ringer

If you go into profiles and switch your sms tone to whatever you want it will sound that tone for voicemail as well.

Let us know how it goes.

PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    If you go into profiles and switch your sms tone to whatever you want it will sound that tone for voicemail as well.

Let us know how it goes.
    Thanks, that worked great...
    I changed all of the other message set-ups in my profile but that one,
    but once I changed the sms set-up it gave me sound...
    Thanks again....
    Quick question, since it comes under SMS, do I get charge for a the message? I pay for text messages....
    I seen in the forum about unlimited sms for a cheap price, I got to call about that.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

You wont be charged for the voicemail dont worry. Also the text for $5 wont apply to a Nextel BB, because it is a CDMA code that is floating around. Doesnt hurt to try though.

If you pm me I can give you a code for unlimited for $7.50 that will work though.

PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    You wont be charged for the voicemail dont worry. Also the text for $5 wont apply to a Nextel BB, because it is a CDMA code that is floating around. Doesnt hurt to try though.

If you pm me I can give you a code for unlimited for $7.50 that will work though.
    Thanks, good to hear I won't be charge for VM notice. Because I must have made about 10 or so calls to my VM to see if the settings I changed worked... lol
    So because I have CDMA code (what ever that might be) they won't
    give me the $5, shoot that sucks...

PS I tried to PM you, but it said I couldn't because I didn't have enough post. I have or had 9 and I need 10. But I'll try again after this post, because this will bring me up to 10... LOL
    Again thanks for all the help and info...