Hello I just upgraded my software on my blackberry 7130c. everything went fine except when ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

saladiro no está en línea Stack level 3

Voice Mail Prolem

Advertisement

Hello
    I just upgraded my software on my blackberry 7130c. everything went fine except when I try to hold down the number key "1" for auto dial to voice mail, it says "Invalid phone number" I can access my speed dial list but I can only browse through my phone book to add entries. Is there a way to directly typy a number into the spead dial list instead of looking only in the address book (as it appears) I dont want an entry in my address book that says "voicemail", simply because I want to restore the phone to work how it did when I got it.

please help
    Last edited by saladiro; 03-11-2007 at 09:03 PM.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Voice Mail Prolem

Hi... LOL What's the problem with your voicemail?

when I hold down the numbe "1" key it no longer speed dials to voice mail. I just upgraded my software. How do I get to work so that when I hold down "1" It auto dials to voice mail

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

It sounds like you'll need to add the voicemail number back to your Speed Dial numbers. Go into your address book to see if your Default Voice Mailbox is still there. If it is, open your phone app, click to Speed Dial List, click on the letter corresponding to #1, select New Speed Dial and select it from your address book, save.

If your number is not still in your address book, you may have to contact your carrier to get the number, then add it to your address book.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

saladiro, take out battery and sim card and reinstall, usually this does the trick

thank you for the advise. but it did not work...(you would think this would be easy)....I can always add "voice mail to my contacts, but I am curious how to fix...

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by saladiro
    thank you for the advise. but it did not work...(you would think this would be easy)....I can always add "voice mail to my contacts, but I am curious how to fix...
    Saladiro, this also happened to me when I upgraded my OS. Shouldn't take you long to fix following my steps.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Weird, that's happened to me everytime I either switch os or devices and it usually fixes after a battery/sim pull,

Quote Originally Posted by ljbyar
    Saladiro, this also happened to me when I upgraded my OS. Shouldn't take you long to fix following my steps.

k...can do i that way....does it cost money to cal voicemial? jst wondering