Network Unlocked 7100g on Cingular with basic mobile plan just phone and 200 text messages ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

cbseven no está en línea Stack level 1

Unable to get text messages on 7100g

Advertisement

Network Unlocked 7100g on Cingular with basic mobile plan just phone and 200 text messages a month. I am unable to recieve or send a sms. When I send it I get a check as in sent. No error message. Other people send them to me but I do not recieve them. They get no error message.

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256223F9

Re: Unable to get text messages on 7100g

Who was the original provider? If its unlocked, but no data plan, there won't be any web access, but the SMS should work. I'm sure its a settings issue, can anybody else help. Meantime, was this device used before on BES?

cbseven no está en línea Stack level 1

BES? I called cingular and they had me text a "special" number and they got it and they sent one back but I cant text or recieve anything from other numbers but that "special" number. So its a network issue im guessing. original provider was cingular.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

just a thought, but are you using the Zen theme? because the Zen theme separates the email messages from SMS...and maybe they are going somewhere that you aren't aware of...??? are your friends getting the text messages?