....Is there a way to condense the daily calender view? This would shorten the amount ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

seone no está en línea Stack level 2

Two quick questions...

Advertisement

....Is there a way to condense the daily calender view? This would shorten the amount of time that I would have to use the trackwheel to get from the top to the bottom of the view. I know that I could shorten the start and end times of my view but I'm in construction and there are a lot of appointments throughout the day.

Secondly, I'm looking for a very good & secure password keeper (for websites, credit card info, bank account info, etc...) that has a desktop version that will sycnh with my bb too. I prefer the desktop for the data entry that I need to do.

Thanks!!!!!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    1) Open calendar / press trackwheel & select options / Change initial view till you find one that best suits you.

2) Try this:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ight=datavault

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    I use the entire calender view, its easy to scroll through the days if you hold the alt key and scroll the wheel.

As for passwords and other information I use the already included password keeper.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    A shortcut in the calendar view is to press "t" to go to the top and "b" to go to the bottom of the view.

penguin1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    request
    Did you try the agenda view? Ascendo Data Vault is what I use and it's a very nice program