question, i downloaded a few themes with transparent icons. i have att and for some ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

sluggo82 no está en línea Stack level 2

question, i downloaded a few themes with transparent icons. i have att and for some reason my cingular browser icon and personal e-mail icons aren't transparent, is there a way to make these transparent?

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: themes

most likely you would have to edit the theme. in the theme creator you can edit the icons when you make a theme and most applications and non-standard icons arent part of those themes and therefore are not transparent.
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

You can only change the icons if you made the theme and/or have access to the ptb file. Furthermore, they probably arent transparent because the theme maker couldnt make them or find more icons that are transparent.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

thinking like a theme builder, he/she probably didn't put those into the theme because most hide those icons...

i use to not worry about those...but now that i make the themes for everyone else (not just me) i try to replace every icon...(i used to not even replace tasks, password keeper, etc. because i didn't use it...)