Is there away to keep the Backlight on to its fullest brightness while using TeleNav. ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

earlwells no está en línea Stack level 2

TeleNav-Backlight

Advertisement

Is there away to keep the Backlight on to its fullest brightness while using TeleNav. When Telenav is being used the backlight is on, as I hit the button to make it brighter it stays on only for a few seconds. Is there a default or way to keep backlight on to its fullest all the time as telenav is being used.

Thanks
    Last edited by cp6169; 09-29-2006 at 08:06 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: TeleNav-Backlight

I have the backlight set to on, and it stays the same brightness the whole time, doesnt go dim at all. Go to preferences and make sure backlight is set to on. If that isnt working for you then you could try to change the backlight timeout to 2 minutes, which is the max for the BB.

earlwells no está en línea Stack level 2

Thats what I like to do is keep the timeout where the brightest is on all the time. Is there away to keep it at its brightest,

Thanks

BBadBoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4010DD80

I use BBLight. I think there's a link here on Pinstack. Its a freeware program that was originally intended to allow users to activate the backlight on older BlackBerrys by moving the scroll wheel, along with a few other functions. One of those functions is to allow you to turn the backlight on continuously. When I use TeleNav I activate BBLight first. Then when the backlight would normally time out, all it does is dim slightly for a second then return to full brightness. You just have to remember to deactivate BBLight when you're done with TeleNav. The other quirk I've noticed with this is that using BBLight seems to override the options setting for the backlight timeout. For example, my backlight timeout stays set at 2 minutes. After I've used BBLight, it still shows that its set at 2 minutes, but it actually times out after 10 seconds. So I have to go into options and save it as 2 minutes again. I don't have to change anything; I just click on the Backlight Timeout option, which already shows 2 minutes, and click "save" and everything is good to go.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~