I have been unable to sync with my time matters database system, which advertises that ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

andrewwinters no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32BFFCA0

synchronizing with time matters software

Advertisement

I have been unable to sync with my time matters database system, which advertises that it will sync with a blackberry. I configured my time matters to sync and remote support confirmed that I have done everything correctly with my time matters, and finally said that the problem must be with the blackberry software. I downloaded the most recent device manager software from the blackberry site, but still to no avail. The time matters applications are all loaded into my blackberry, and they are selected for on in my sync options but still no information is transmitted to the blackberry when I click sync in the device manager. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: synchronizing with time matters software

Welcome to Pinstack!

This is the 1st I'm hearing of this software. You may need to contact them directly about their above claim:
    http://pm.lexisnexis.com/contactus/

mbattin no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241D5D76

Re: synchronizing with time matters software

I am having the exact same problem with Time Matters: apps are loaded onto my BB, turned "on," but no data transfer. Does it have anything to do with the fact that Time Matters does not appear as an available app in the Desktop Manager -> Synchronize -> Configuration tab -> "Configure sync..." button?

Any updates on this?

Thanks for any insight.