First of all, thanks for your help CP6169, you are a true gentleman! Secondly, does ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

seone no está en línea Stack level 2

Synch w/ ACT and Phone rings....

Advertisement

First of all, thanks for your help CP6169, you are a true gentleman!
    Secondly, does anyone synch with ACT? I will attempt this tomorrow but I am afraid, I have over 2000 contacts and I'm just nervous everytime I have to switch PDA's.

On a small note, my phone will only ring twice before going to voice mail, unacceptable in the construction field....is there a way to extend this?

MORTGAGESAVE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A4C37E
    Hey seone I WAS using ACT! 6 for a while with my Blackberry 7100I it works ok the problem I had was certain categories didn’t transfer correctly. Yes you can set it up and show what category equals which but I still had some issues. Personally I switched to Outlook Business contact manager HOWEVER I have a problem I use 2 separate data bases for contacts personal and Business but alas I can only synch one

Hope this has helped in some way
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    seone, Welcome to PinStack.

Syncing with Act shouldn't be a problem. As to the BB rolling to VMail, that is a setting in the VMail system. Call your CS and ask them to lengthen the time. 25 to 30 sec should be about the max you would want to set it.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles