I was curious if anyone knew of an easy way on the 7100T to sync ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

JohnnySchaef no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Sync with Outlook (BES) at work and Outlook at home?

Advertisement

I was curious if anyone knew of an easy way on the 7100T to sync my Enterprise Wireless Server information that's on my blackberry to my personal outlook calendar at home? That way I have one calendar that's universal. To make things better my outlook at the office is 97 and I have 2007 at home.

On the desktop program - it acts like it cannot do the sync calendar route that way because it's set up to wireless sync - which is top priority. Thanks

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Sync with Outlook (BES) at work and Outlook at home?

Welcome to PinStack!

You BES Outlook Calander will sync Over-the-air. Home Outlook won't. Thus the sync will be only when you plug in at home. Local contact on BES Outlook will sync easier than Calendar.

Use BlackBerry desktop manager 4.2

Guides:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._software.html

JohnnySchaef no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Sync with Outlook (BES) at work and Outlook at home?

Thank you. I'm about to try it out now. Curious to know about this certificate sync? Is this something I want to do?

And finally... back to calendars. I want to have my calendar available 'for view and edit' somewhere online. like a google calendar or yahoo. I want my girlfriend to be able to edit and add (she's my part time assistant ha) and I sync away. Last time I tried this with a SK3 I had so many intellisyncs going on - I had a million duplicate contacts, deleted calendar events, etc. I'm scared at the thought.