The only way I can think of storing my resume to be able to email ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

oh-crap no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318B3A14

Storing my Resume on my 7130e

Advertisement

The only way I can think of storing my resume to be able to email at will is to keep an email with it attached on my BB. Is there another way?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Storing my Resume on my 7130e

No. And, unfortunately, you can't delete the original text (i.e. that it was forwarded) on the BB either.
    You can't even send it as a JPG - unless the recipient has a BB in which case you could send it via BlackBerry Messenger!
    JerryD

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Storing my Resume on my 7130e

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~There is a kluge way to do this. On your PC, in Gmail, create an email, attach yor resume, then save it as a draft. On your Blackberry, go into GMail from your browser (you can't go into Drafts from either BIS or the BB Gmail app) and open your drafts folder, then select that email and send it off. It's not trivial but it'll accomplish what you want.

Mobylo no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow Re: Storing my Resume on my 7130e

Well, another option can be to try QuickResponse - it offers you the capability to create email templates which you can later quickly insert into your emails. It has the added feature that you can send the same template again to different people and customise the response on run time.

We invite you to try it out here - http://www.mobylo.com

Thanks.
    Go Mobylo!
    -
    www.mobylo.com

MultiAlarm - Schedule Multiple alarms now on BlackBerry!
    QuickResponse - Email templates for your device.