I have checked the network settings and have tried to auto-update the time on my ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Tango21 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Sprint 7130e - Clock and Timezone Update

Advertisement

I have checked the network settings and have tried to auto-update the time on my BB several times over the past week. It is always behind. When I hold my old Sprint phone next to my BB and watch the clocks, the old Sanyo will be right on the nose with the observatory and satellite clocks, but my BB won't.

Also, since I travel for a living, I would like my phone to update to the current time zone, whereever that may be. My BB is not doing that, it just stays on Central Time no matter where I am. I can't believe that this is a BB problem. Every cell phone I've had since they came out has automatically adjusted for time zones as well as the proper local time when you boot up.

Sprint has given me no help in this matter at all. They said to do the things I've already listed above and to change from Sprint Network to Home Only in the Options-Network page. None of those things have worked.

So, to summarize ----- No automatic update of the time and no automatic adjustment for different time zones.

In the Options - Date/Time window, I have tried to have it update via "Network" and via "Blackberry" options, neither of which do the job.

Is there anyone who has had this similar problem with their Sprint phone?

Pricelss no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3012F067

Re: Sprint 7130e - Clock and Timezone Update

Sorry I can't help you much but I can say I been with Sprint since 1997 and have never had issues with the time on my phone. Sounds weird... My 7130e and my sanyo have the same times.
    No Thumb Burn here it's all about the fingernails!

jakpub no está en línea Stack level 1

Do you know how to customize a ringtone for a particular caller on the 7130e?

Thanks!
    Jack

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6

Don't feel bad I have this same issues on my bb I have NEXTEL and I have the 7100i but when I set the time to network I am a full 24hrs ahead...Posted~via mi Black that's connecected to my pocket like the stock market (wap.pipnainteasy.com)~

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Do you know how to customize a ringtone for a particular caller on the 7130e?

Thanks!
    Jack
    How to add custom tunes to contacts.....
    While in address book click the trackwheel and choose edit on which contact you want. Click the trackwheel again and you should see Add Custom Phone Tune. There you go!

Pricelss no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3012F067

yeah what they said...
    No Thumb Burn here it's all about the fingernails!