Is there any way to put an icon and shortcut to speedial list on the ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

chameleon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3011E91C

speed dial shortcut?

Advertisement

Is there any way to put an icon and shortcut to speedial list on the main screen? It would be helpful, as I don't always remember numbers for entrees in the speed dial list. Or, could you rearrange the order of the options that come up when you use the trackwheel from the 'phone' icon so that "View Speeddial List" is at the top of the list instead of in the middle?

mcashman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae5c7c

Re: speed dial shortcut?

Quote Originally Posted by chameleon
    Is there any way to put an icon and shortcut to speedial list on the main screen? It would be helpful, as I don't always remember numbers for entrees in the speed dial list. Or, could you rearrange the order of the options that come up when you use the trackwheel from the 'phone' icon so that "View Speeddial List" is at the top of the list instead of in the middle?
    Not 100% on these questions, but I believe the answer to both is no, unless there is some software out there that I am unaware of. Please correct me anyone if this is incorrect as I would be interested in how to do this as well if there is a way.

penguin1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    request

mcashman, I believe that you are correct, you would have to be able to have located in the convenience key option, but it doesn't give you that option, as far as moving speed dial list to the top I think it's a default locale and no way to change that, sorry chameleon

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You can press and hold any of the non-number keys, and it should pop up a speed dial box...

morrisonm no está en línea Stack level 1

I would love to be able to do this too. I went from a treo (windows mobile version) to my blackberry and that is the one feature i miss is the ability to have my favorite phone numbers on the main screen.