One of my engineers has a 7100i and he can not get the speakerphone to ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

dbagby3 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Speakerphone will not turn off (7100i)

Advertisement

One of my engineers has a 7100i and he can not get the speakerphone to turn off. All calls, cellular and PTT come through the speaker phone. We have tried turning it off & on by the speaker button located at the top but that has not worked. Does anyone have any idea?

I looked through the settings/options, etc & could not find anything.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I'm assuming this was triggered after he turned on the speaker phone. The only way I could think you would be able to get out of it is to do a hard reboot by removing the battery and if that doesn't work you know wiping it will automatically reset it.

dbagby3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    I'm assuming this was triggered after he turned on the speaker phone. The only way I could think you would be able to get out of it is to do a hard reboot by removing the battery and if that doesn't work you know wiping it will automatically reset it.
    We tried the hard reboot and that was unsuccessful. But wiping it does sound like a good option. I'll have to look up the guide for wiping one & starting over. It's been awhile since I've had to take that route.

Thank you for responding.