I have tried every combination available and am about to give up. I have the ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

jfgesquire no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D90411

Some help with Ramble on 7105t?

Advertisement

I have tried every combination available and am about to give up. I have the 7105t with T-mobile, OS 4.1.0.309, and the Unlimited BB plan (no BES)

List of things I have tried:

- set APN to wap.voicestream.com
    - tried username and password both blank and with my T-Mo phone# and password
    - turned off firewall
    - rebooted device
    - uninstalled and reinstalled Ramble
    - in Ramble settings, tried both "default" and "use device tcp"
    - in Ramble settings, tried toc.oscar.aol.com: at 23, 80, 1290 and 8080

The only thing I have not done is to call T-Mobile and "ask them to get the "wap.voicestream.com Internet Access Point Name" added to your BlackBerry account at no extra charge." I thought that issue was resolved in February of 2005. People still don't have to call T-Mo to get Ramble to work, do they?

Any help from a recent 7105t owner who got Ramble to work would be greatly appreciated - my wife wants me off the computer to stop searching for the fix!

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Some help with Ramble on 7105t?

Welcome to Pinstack jfgesquire! Here is a link to the Ramble website for configuration settings see if this page is helpful and let us know.

http://wireless.sra.com/ramble/configurations.html

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

jfgesquire no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D90411

Re: Some help with Ramble on 7105t?

HMMMMMM. Thanks for the welcome. I decided to do every thing all over again. I even registered the phone, again. But this time, instead of getting a short email like I got the first time that said "your handheld has been registered with the wireless network", it said "Dear Joseph, Thank you for registering with My T-Mobile. We're happy to have you on board!"

So the problem was with T-Mobile. Apparently it was something THEY need to do which not not only allowed me to be recognized on their wap system, but sent the necessary packs to my phone (the BES icon is now gone), and now Ramble works, themes show up, etc.

I am very happy that everything works the way it is suppose to now, but I am not happy with T-MO charging me full price for one week when I didn't have full funtionality for one week because of their fault.