Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

the new Sprint/CDMA blackberry that I played with this weekend...I think it was called the ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Should I buy the BB7100i

Advertisement

the new Sprint/CDMA blackberry that I played with this weekend...I think it was called the MOTO Q.
    No, no, no...

That is a Windows Mobile device made by Motorola, it is not a BB! It sure does look like one though, but it runs on Windows, not BB OS.

cchriston no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    No, no, no...

That is a Windows Mobile device made by Motorola, it is not a BB! It sure does look like one though, but it runs on Windows, not BB OS.

Oops...My bad. I wasn't even thinking about that part. Thank you for the correction. I was impressed with the size and the screen, but totally forgot about the Windows thing. Glad that someone's watchin out for me...lol

secretfox no está en línea Stack level 1

Ok so what is an ESN issue??? What does it mean if a phone has a bad ESN

PIN/ID
    3056468b

A bad esn? The only thing I can think of is the esn is on the negative file, meaning it has been reported lost or stolen.

Let us know if you need any help with this, there are ways of correcting that situation...

A bad esn? The only thing I can think of is the esn is on the negative file, meaning it has been reported lost or stolen.

Let us know if you need any help with this, there are ways of correcting that situation...
    Sorry to horn in on the thread, but...

CP...I would be very interested in that idea strictly from the standpoint that I was handed a set of 3 Sprint Treos to activate here at the office and the same issue came up. I am now using that lot of phones for paperwieghts and games when I get bored of looking at brickbreaker...lol If there is a way to fix the issue, (none according to my nextel rep) I would love to utilize them in conjunction with my 7100i rollout.

PIN/ID
    3056468b

SO the phone on EBAY being sold stating it has a bad ESN means its lost or stolen? Thats just fabulous... lordy lordy.. so would I even be able to use it?

I have been looking on EBAY and Craigslist for used 7100i's because NEXTEL SUCKS and won't let me upgrade to this phone without paying full price for it and extending my contract and I don't wanna do that! Does anyone know of anywhere else I can purchase a used 7100i for under 200 or under?

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

nextel sucks. Are you still under contract?

Yes for another year...

cc, bb messenger me... 30157a17
    did not forget about this, but I just joined this particular forum and still need to post a few more b4 I can PM ya...I will reference this thread when I do so...Thanks in advance for the help.

rickchi-town no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    401A3CDC

I'm going to jump in here... alot of negativity on this particular thread and specifically this BlackBerry. There are some corrections to be made, this phone does indeed have 64MB of memory... is it older technology for a BB? Yes, but I've just upgraded my OS to the latest and greatest, have zen loaded and absolutely love the device!
    The Nextel network HAS NOT deteriorated since the merger... both completely independent networks, in fact, in Northern Illinois mine actually seems to be working better than Nextels ever have. I am stuck on Nextel because my company has 45 Nextel's and quite frankly, haven't found a better answer! Verizon has the oldest technology, Cingular is a rip-off and works horribly in this area, UScellular is pretty much still a regional carrier and who else is there?
    Did I answer your question??? The 7100i is a great device for phone, e-mails, DC's and web-browsing... not quite the speed or saavy of an 8800, but more than acceptable for all of your needs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12