i was looking through my 7100i help and it said i can recieve service books ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa

service books...

Advertisement

i was looking through my 7100i help and it said i can recieve service books through desktop manager.... how and where can i get this...i have the desktop manager already, now where do i find service book applications or whatever. i cannot call nextel, because im using a boost mobile chip in my blackberry. i can go on the net using opera mini. so everythings good, except i cannot text, cuz i need some service book entries...some help please.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    normally service books come from the service provider. If you have backed them up before via DM you can restore them from an old Backup file.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    what i mean is i have to start from scratch...my dm doesnt already have any service books..im just wondering if theres somewhere i can download the files (sb) and transfer to my phone.

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    service books are for different applications normally you wont have but maybe 2 or 3 from a none-data berry.
    if you have data then contact your provider ask them to push your books down. and then backup your berry with dm when you get them.