I have a 7100t from t-mobile that is unlocked. This phone has performed flawlessly for ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

vvrjrlaw no está en línea Stack level 1

Same question just different phone

Advertisement

I have a 7100t from t-mobile that is unlocked. This phone has performed flawlessly for three years until recently when it started locking up for no apparant reason. Once the battery was removed and the unit was permitted to set for a couple of hours it would reboot. When it would lock up it would say "SWI EXCEPTION". Now its to the point where it won't reboot and the light will flash 4 times and cycle four more. I have tried the fixes contained in the article How to "ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected " but to no avail. Can someone give me instructions on rebooting the unit if possible. thanks so much for the assist.
    vvrjr

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    You may try having your SIM card replaced and see if that fixes the problem? It's free and worth a shot. I'm not sure what prompts that error message. You may also try removing your SIM card and cleaning that area to make sure it's just not dirty or seeded correct. See if that helps at all?