Hey guys, I've been basically trying to leech these forums for information on how to ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

dylandutcher no está en línea Stack level 1

Ringtones without Data Plan 7100g

Advertisement

Hey guys, I've been basically trying to leech these forums for information on how to get my own ringtones onto my blackberry via my data cable from my PC to the Blackberry because I recently just got a 7100g Blackberry.

Anyway, I need to know if there is a way that I can send ringtones from my computer onto my Blackberry without a Data Plan. I've seen posts of mp3 to adp file converters but they are all like 3 years old and the links have been outdated and dead.

So here is what I need:

A converter that goes from mp3 or .wav to .adp so that I can load the ring tones on to my BB.

Or,

An alternate route that I could do this. Thank you so much if you look at this and even attempt to help me out!!!

Much appreciated.

anthonyp20 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Ringtones without Data Plan 7100g

Check out the links above your post. They should help.

blackpicasso no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Ringtones without Data Plan 7100g

is it the same for ringtones on a 7100i? i have the bb desktop software downloaded already. i've successfully tranferred programs from the net, to my desktop, to my bb. what do i have to load for ringtones.