Hey guys, just needed some info....I am trying to download a selfmade ring tone onto ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Bigfoot602 no está en línea Stack level 1

Ringtone download?

Advertisement

Hey guys, just needed some info....I am trying to download a selfmade ring tone onto my 7105t. I can put it in mp3, wav, midi, or adp format.....which one does the unit use? Also, I tried emailing it to myself to no avail....it wont let me download the attatchment. Then tried uploading it from the desktop mgr, but it gave me a xml syntax error on line 1. Any idea what that means? How to fix it? How to actually get this tone onto my phone AND use it? Thanks!
    I read the other posts on this subject and nothing worked......maybe some new ideas or new info?

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Ringtone download?

ala_trauma no está en línea Stack level 1

on the xml syntax error on line one. I have a 7100i 4.1 os.. I have ring tones in midi format and some games in java format..i get the above code,,any sugestions..new user here

ala_trauma no está en línea Stack level 1

update on the ring tones and games..they are on my lap top computer, and I try to download them to my 7100i via the black berry program when I et the xml error code