I've had my 7130c for about 2 months now. I absolutely love it. Especially the ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3

Reverse reception on 7130C

Advertisement

I've had my 7130c for about 2 months now. I absolutely love it. Especially the call volume. I can be driving in my car and have the volume set at 1/2 and hear the other caller wonderfully.

Problem is, the other caller(s) always tell me that they hear, not only me, but everything going on around me (traffic, tvs, music, person in the next office, etc.) My sister, specifically complains every time she talks to me. She says its very uncomfortable to listen to me when I use my BB.

I have another phone (Samsung) that I use on weekends and noone complains.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is it just my phone? It sounds so good on my end....................

Bummed,
    Lisa

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Reverse reception on 7130C

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I'm shocked to hear the phone volume is adequate. I've been complaining to RIM for four generations of Verizon Blackberries that the phone volume is way too soft and cannot be turned up loud enough. When I got my 8703e I was thrilled because I figure that if the volume wasn't loud enough I could use the embedded speakerphone. Well guess what? The speakerphone is so soft that I have to hold it right on my ear to be able to hear it.

For your issue I assume you are using the speakerphone when you say the person on the other end of the call can hear everyone around you. If so then the speakerphone is operating correctly. If it operates this way in the non-speakerphone mode then this is the first I've heard of this here and in my years of experience.

Maybe there's a problem with your phone. You could try to exchange it for a very soft one like the rest of us have. :-)

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3

The volume that I hear is more than adequate. I actually have to turn the phone down b/c it's too loud.

The problem is the other caller can hear everything going on around me and this is via the regular handset, not speakerphone.

Carcharhinus no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've had the same comments using my blue tooth headset but know one has said anything when I use the phone in regular mode

kimmy71 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

I have had some people tell me that I am talking really loudly when Im not. Not really sure what the deal is.