Howdy! Just got a 7105t off ebay to replace my Moto SLVR (a few of ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

minameismud no está en línea Stack level 1

Replacement shell for 7105t

Advertisement

Howdy! Just got a 7105t off ebay to replace my Moto SLVR (a few of the keys needed a hammer to recognize the keypress). It's a used BB, so its case is scuffed, a couple deeper scratches on the corners, and the screen has normal screen wear & tear. I've found replacements for 7100 models, but none that specifically say they're for the 7105t. Are the innards for all 71xx models the same, meaning I could get a case that says it's for a 7100x or 7100i or whatever and just put it on? If not, anybody know where to get a replacement shell (other than from RIM direct, and maybe in some nifty translucent colors?)?

This forum has been great during my first day of use. Had plenty of questions, and this forum has answered 90% of them - what's enterprise activation/how do i hide it, how do i edit text placed by suretype, how do i change the themes, and many more. Thanks!

JoshB no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Replacement shell for 7105t

I would try a Google search. You're bound to find someone selling these, they aren't too awfully hard to find.