I am looking specifically for a spreadsheet application to use on my 7105t. My biggest ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

geosommer no está en línea Stack level 1

Recommended Spreadsheet for 7105

Advertisement

I am looking specifically for a spreadsheet application to use on my 7105t. My biggest concern is how much space I have available on my device. I have not been able to figure out how much free space I have and I am concerned about how much space a spreadsheet application will use and how many emails, contacts, notes, tasks, spreadsheets, etc that I will be able to store. I have nearly 500 contacts, I use tasks and notes, calendars and I have four pop3 email accounts configured.

I have read good reviews on Dynoplex eCell. It looks that it takes 1.0M of space. It seems from my Desktop Manager, that I have 2.0M space available. I have no idea if I am running out of space and it does not appear that my device has the ability to increase memory. On the latter, please correct me if I am wrong and how would I go about increasing memory.

Any input on spreadsheet products and anything I need to be aware of concerning memory considerations will be greatly appreciated.

richardtalbotuk no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20219BF8

Post Re: Recommended Spreadsheet for 7105

Ho Geo

Cannot recommend am application specifically but checking your memory is as simple as going to

Option>Status from the BB menu

That will give you the File Total and File Free values and you then judge what space ou have and can afford to install.

Hope this helps. More experienced people might be able to give you better advice on spreadsheets.