First of all thank you for the forum and help! I have a 7100g that ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

jcrosby82 no está en línea Stack level 1

Recommended 7100g OS Version

Advertisement

First of all thank you for the forum and help!

I have a 7100g that i have had for about 1 year and love! I am on v4.1.0.256 and just installed the DST patch.

The most current Cingular lists on their website is v4.1.0.314. Is there a newer OS version available and is there be any benefit to upgrading? Any additional sites for newer versions that I should use if there is a benefit to upgrading at this time?

Thank you in advance for your help- JC82

mporrov no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Recommended 7100g OS Version

Hi JC,

Go to the following link every so often http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/ as they would have any upgrades as soon as it is released. It is always good to wait about 2 -3 weeks after a patch comes out in case there any glitches. Carriers find these glitches in about that amount of time. Consult your carrier if you see an update for you device on this site but your carrier has not released one on their own site. This may be because they are working on a Cingular specific version on the upgrade or that they are just not going to release it from their site.

Mo