???When I first got My bb (7105t-TMO) whenever I received new msgs/phone calls etc my ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Received Messages....

Advertisement

???When I first got My bb (7105t-TMO) whenever I received new msgs/phone calls etc my bb use to light up! It will light up when a call is incoming, but nothing else!! Does anyone have any troubleshooting tips? or know what the deal is?? It could be something simple I m overlooking..Thanks

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Received Messages....

Go to profiles. edit your avtive profile and for phone, messages etc. make sure that led notification is on.

If that dosn't reboot the BB and see if the led light is functional as it should come on solid for a few seconds on reboot

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by hydn
    Go to profiles. edit your avtive profile and for phone, messages etc. make sure that led notification is on.

If that dosn't reboot the BB and see if the led light is functional as it should come on solid for a few seconds on reboot
    The light at the top flashes; but normally when I get a call the screen is black but when calls come it it power on and I can see the bb screen quite clearly...usually that is what use to happen when i get msgs the bb backlight would jump on to let me know I am receiving something...but now it only does that for phone calls!!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

so the above steps failed?

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by hydn
    so the above steps failed?
    YYYYYeeeeeppppp!!! any more ideas?

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Mine's never lit up when getting msgs. Unless I remove it from the case to get the msg. I'm leaning towards a setting in Profiles. Did you edit the profiles any? Try going back the the defaults if you did.

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by BenMarvin
    Mine's never lit up when getting msgs. Unless I remove it from the case to get the msg. I'm leaning towards a setting in Profiles. Did you edit the profiles any? Try going back the the defaults if you did.
    I tried everything...I decide to leave well enough alone...lol Thanks for the info..

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Mine lights up unless I turn the LED indicator off (which I do at night when I go to bed). It sounds like a defective LED light.