Hi guys, i'm really new to the whole blackberry thing. and i got a couple ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Padraig no está en línea Stack level 1

questions bout my 7130

Advertisement

Hi guys, i'm really new to the whole blackberry thing. and i got a couple of questions. first, does anyone know when os 4.2 comes out for the 7130? second, i'm reading alot bout bes, and i was on the blackberry site and i can get the express version which would work for me. But all i'm running is win xp and outlook xp. Will BES work with it? if not ,is there a way to speed up the redirector? it works, but seems to onlt send emails when it feels like it! thanks for anyhelp you guys can give.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Re: questions bout my 7130

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ If you already have your data set up with BIS, there is no reason to change to BES unless your company pays your phone bill. Your Berry will sync with Outlook regardless.

Hmm...last name Harrington?

Padraig no está en línea Stack level 1

k, then anyway i can speed up the transfer? there was an email sent to me yesturday i still haven't recieved. it only works sometimes. and nope, not harrington! i'm actually not a very good golf player!!!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Padraig,

I'm not sure, but I think Redirector only works when your Outlook is open on your PC. I would just set up your BIS account to Poll you email server and forward them to your BB. You can find the instructions on how to do that in this thread, Integrating email accounts with BIS.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles