Hi, I have a blackberry 7520 and I can receive text messages. but I can't ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

smiakicksass01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question for model 7520

Advertisement

Hi, I have a blackberry 7520 and I can receive text messages. but I can't see who is messgaing me and I can't reply. How do I fix this ?...

question 2

Again in the messages catagory I get all my calls and texts in the same it's like a second call log so if i need to get to my most recent text message i need to scroll forever how do i get only text messages in that catagory ?

Thank You !

Quote Originally Posted by smiakicksass01 View Post
    Hi, I have a blackberry 7520 and I can receive text messages. but I can't see who is messgaing me and I can't reply. How do I fix this ?...
    Can you send text messages? Or can you not reply only because you don't know who you'd be replying to?
    question 2

Again in the messages catagory I get all my calls and texts in the same it's like a second call log so if i need to get to my most recent text message i need to scroll forever how do i get only text messages in that catagory ?

Thank You !
    Go to Call Log on your home screen, then click the trackwheel. Select Options, then scroll down to Call Logging. Select that, and then make sure the None box is checked. (Use the Space key to check/uncheck these boxes). Now your messages list will not include phone calls.

CaNe13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2065D53F
    She is unable to send text messages, no where on the phone does it give the option, to send or create a text.

CaNe13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2065D53F
    Anyone? perhaps theres an application or something she can use... my wife wont stop bugging me about it lol

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    I've got a 7520 laying around I'll power it on and see what options it has. I think I had this issue before and we had to add a texting plan, but not sure.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

diabloboi87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31cdb8ca
    7520's are on the nextel network and because of that are unable to send txt messages, you have the option of sending via mms or via email but texting is not an option on iDEN networks.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LineNoise no está en línea Stack level 1
    The Nextel Blackberries can only receive TXT messages. You can send and receive MMS messages.