I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my Blackberry. I purchased it used, ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

rachelwp no está en línea Stack level 1

Problems w/7130e Racdio/Phone Feature

Advertisement

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my Blackberry. I purchased it used, and it seemed in good condition. However, a few weeks later I am noticing that I can barely use the phone. Data and text messaging seem to work fine. When I try to call someone or answer the phone, it says connected but I can't hear the other person, and they can't hear me. I don't believe it's a network problem because I use another phone right away on the same network with no issues. This is driving me crazy. Has this happened to anyone else? Could it be the battery? If so, shouldn't the other features of the phone not function?

Thanks for your help!
    Rachel
    Last edited by rachelwp; 12-30-2007 at 08:41 PM.

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Re: Problems w/7130e Racdio/Phone Feature

So the telephone sound issue is intermittent? or you can never hear them? Sounds like a speaker connection issue to me.

This often happens to me, but that's because I always forget that I have my bluetooth headset turned on, but in my pocket!

rachelwp no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Problems w/7130e Racdio/Phone Feature

Interesting idea! When you put it that way, it makes a lot of sense. During a call, it can be intermittant, fading in and out. Although sometimes it says connected and I don't hear anything right away. The people I'm calling say they can't hear me either.