Hi, i just bought a used BB 7105t from my friend and i have never ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

q_sadr no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem with my messaging menu

Advertisement

Hi, i just bought a used BB 7105t from my friend and i have never had a BB so its new to me. Everything seems to be working but one problem im having is that in the txt messaging menu, my senders name and number is mixed and seems its on top of each other. for example it says mike B.... and 720... not even full name or number...just that and both on top of each other....mixed...followed by a gap and then part of the msg.....so its weird...how can i fix that....ps. I have changed the font size and such...it was doing it b4 and its doing it now.....and also it was ok when i got it...i took out the battery once and when i started it again it was like this. .....thanks

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Problem with my messaging menu

Do you mean it only shows part of the name and message?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Problem with my messaging menu

Thanks for showing me the pic and adding me to Yahoo Messenger. As I said, your best option is to find out if the device is covered under a warranty or insured (from the original owner) so you could get a replacement.

And the MOST important part of using the BB is to get the Data from T-Mo so you can send email and surf the web. I have had BIS on 9/10 of my devices (all but the 950 I had because it was only for AOL Mobile Communicator Service).