I have been successfully synching my Blackberry with my Outlook contacts in Outlook 2000. Yesterday, ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Steve B no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem after upgrade to Outlook 2003

Advertisement

I have been successfully synching my Blackberry with my Outlook contacts in Outlook 2000. Yesterday, I upgraded to 2003 - which allowed me to import a bunch of additional contacts I had in a spreadsheet. Now, when I do an synch up - it just runs through the motions of counting the number of contacts I used to have - but, doesn't seem to recognize any additions or changes - so none of the new data is getting to my Blackberry. All of the new stuff shows up in Outlook without any problem.

Hopefully, one of you wizards will know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Are you getting any errors during the sync, or does it complete and the new additions just don't show up on the BB? Did you change any settings in the Sync/Configuration Configure Sync for your new settup? You might still be syncing with your old PST file. Try setting up you Contact Sync settings again.

Grasping at straws here but can't hurt trying.
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    I would say check the configuration settings... I guess you can try one thing at a time and see what happens.

Steve B no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think you both were correct. I went through the steps of configuration again and everything worked.

Thanks. Phew ... now I'm up to 800 contacts. The more I put in there, the more dependent I am on it!