after getting my theme problem squared away, i am running into another problem. i tried ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

djesteem no está en línea Stack level 1

picture download problems for 7100t

Advertisement

after getting my theme problem squared away, i am running into another problem. i tried to download pictures for my bb from this page under the dowload section. the first problem is that it says i have to wait 20 sec between dowloading pics, and when i wait the time never goes down. i didn't know if anyone else had this problem or not. i also tried to dowload some pics from another page and they were not recognized by my bb. what format are the pics supposed to be in anyways?? thank you for your help.

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256223F9

Re: picture download problems for 7100t

http://www.blackberrycool.com/blackb...aper-generator

Try this link with existing pix in your "my pictures" folder or other stuff you download from the WWW. See if this works and if so, your problem lies elsewhere.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: picture download problems for 7100t

U can also go to www.blackberrywallpapers.com/upload.htm from your pc and send the image to your BB.

Or you can download an image editor, such as infranview, and resize the image and send it yourself to your email.