My 7100t will not let me send e-mails. I get e-mails when they are sent ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

ManualMaxima no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23cf3ff8

my phone will not let me send e-mails after upgrading

Advertisement

My 7100t will not let me send e-mails. I get e-mails when they are sent to me, but i cannot reply or write e-mails. it says "No message services configured".......i recetly upgraded to the new OS and zen theme, but this is the only problem so far.

I can send sms, and mms, but not e-mail. anyone know anything that i can do so i can send e-mails?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: my phone will not let me send e-mails after upgrading

Resend your service books from mytmobile.com and re-register your device on the network.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by ManualMaxima
    My 7100t will not let me send e-mails. I get e-mails when they are sent to me, but i cannot reply or write e-mails. it says "No message services configured".......i recetly upgraded to the new OS and zen theme, but this is the only problem so far.

I can send sms, and mms, but not e-mail. anyone know anything that i can do so i can send e-mails?
    Check your TCP settings and as Erica said resend service books. Also check options>settings>advance options>message service
    check that you have an email address setup/selected
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

I think you may have to select your messaging service for e-mails. If you have more than one account on your BB, you may have select it as Butterfly2 stated.

Also, make sure that you do not have the WebClient service book for CMIME. The new BIS 2.0 does not use it anymore.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This happened to me on the 7105t, I just re-registered it on the network. Hopefully that will work for you!

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well you will always have a email address selected unless you have no service books. If your on a bis/bie you need to rereg on the host routing table, go to your bb page and resend them or call your provider to resend them. If your on a bes or redirector you have to either hook it up to a computer with direct access to your email and re create an encryption key or go to your security screen and on the very bottom you'll see an it policy just select it and thers an option to wirelessly generate an encryption key. That's only if your on a 4.1 bes though.

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Btw the tcp connection has nothing to do with email. It regulates 3rd party applications only :-)

ManualMaxima no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23cf3ff8

yep that worked awsome.........thanks alot guys.

aa5093 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23d17cfb

i have the same problem and am currently trying to follow these directions concerning sending the service books. worked perfectly. thanks for the help here on this site

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

One thought, if you have a BB and you upgrade to another BB you must log into your webclient BIS account and change the handheld, otherwise you will not have any messaging services and wont be able to send emails. Unless you are on BES then you have to do enterprise activation.