I had a 7100g and now I have a 7290. I have cingular, and I ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

hxc04 no está en línea Stack level 1

Phone Quality

Advertisement

I had a 7100g and now I have a 7290. I have cingular, and I had to get rid of the 7100q because the phone quality was terrible. Is this the same problem that other 7100 series have had? I would like to get the 7105t but I am concered about the said quality. Please fill me in.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Phone Quality

the phone call quality on the 8700 are probably the best so far. I've also heard lots of positives on the 7130 ear volume.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I had no problems hearing on my 7100t except one time when I was in a car without a headset making a quick call. I was NOT BBWD LOL I was with a friend and his mom who was taking us to an outing and my mom called to make sure I was ok. I returned the call using my 7100t and barely heard her but I guess it was because I was outside.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

And with the OS upgrade, vibrations have gotten more powerful which should be the same with ringtones and the speaker. I will be adding minutes to my BB plan so I will let u know what the phone quality is once I get the minutes and actually use the phone.

spikus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317a9127

7130e has great call quality and the ear piece volume is excellent....although might have more to do with verizon...and i am picky about phones because i have never had a phone where the ear piece was loud enough for me without being a little distorted

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I havent had any trouble with my 7100t. I generally use the hands free, although I have used the phone without it, probably more often than I realize as I get caught unaware, like in the bathroom
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

icegrill no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415259c

No trouble with my 7100g
    holla atcha boy

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

My 7105 has better quality than my 7230 did. I think it's even better than some of the phone only devices I've used.

i hope everyone I'm talking to thinks the qaulity is good too.