Hi folks, Quick question for this community, I have a Treo 700wx with Sprint. I ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

iamgeniusrnti no está en línea Stack level 1

Palm Treo 700wx going to BB 7130e?

Advertisement

Hi folks,

Quick question for this community,

I have a Treo 700wx with Sprint. I am fed up with the buggy operation. I am thinking about a BB and have narrowed down to the 7130e. I actually liked the Pearl better but my BT keyboard from IGo is showing this as incompatible.

So unless there is an overwhelming reason to get the Pearl and sell the keyboard, I intend to get the 7130e.

How is this move from the wx to the BB? Upgrade or downgrade? Are there a lot of legit freeware for the BB vs the WM5?

Thanks!

iamgeniusrnti no está en línea Stack level 1
    Oh ya... how is it $300 on Sprint.com but only $60 on Ebay? Am I missing something?

bigmatt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Its very easy to switch over from wm to blackberry. The newest version of blackberry desktop manager makes you able to move contacts from the wm device to the blackberry in a matter of seconds. The blackberry OS there isnt as much as applactions go like on the wm side. But it gets the job done. And i would get the pearl not the 7130 it is a very old device. I would wait for the curve to come out and get that.