Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Is there an upgrade available for a 7730?... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: OS 4.1 working on 7105t

Advertisement

Is there an upgrade available for a 7730?

bswallace no está en línea Stack level 1

another newb here.

i just got my 7105t on friday and i still dont know much about it. i tried to upgrade the os to 4.1 and lost my themes. the only way to use my BB ways to select no theme and if i downloaded my themes again i get a java error message. i dont even have the tmobile theme. i just downloaded os 4.0 and all is well again. any suggestions?

edit: i did download the latest software for my desktop before anything else.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

If it is the error message I am thinking of I believe the word out was to reload the OS
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ighlight=error
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

sharon_LVNV no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Re: OS 4.1 working on 7105t

Hello all! Just wanted to let you know I am sitting here at almost midnight resetting my 7105t back to 4.0 with fingers crossed - could not get default themes after upgrading to 4.1 and was stuck with "none" for a theme (but THANK YOU for all your posts - they walked me through a lot!!!). I think I am going to wait until 4.1 is released via an american carrier or at least tmobile - i thought i had killed my brand new bb (less than 36 hours after i got it!) Thank you all for all your help!

malcriado no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30505e13

dude, you guys are the best, i just joined this forum, and followed the directions, for the upgrade, ZERO problems! And this OS is a million times better than 4.0! thanks for the posts! oh and by the way i installed it on my 7105t on tmobile....and everything works perfectly

V

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_LVNV
    Hello all! Just wanted to let you know I am sitting here at almost midnight resetting my 7105t back to 4.0 with fingers crossed - could not get default themes after upgrading to 4.1 and was stuck with "none" for a theme (but THANK YOU for all your posts - they walked me through a lot!!!). I think I am going to wait until 4.1 is released via an american carrier or at least tmobile - i thought i had killed my brand new bb (less than 36 hours after i got it!) Thank you all for all your help!
    sounds like the same thing mine did. i am going to try it again though.

sharon_LVNV no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by bswallace
    sounds like the same thing mine did. i am going to try it again though.
    me too - I cant STAND having 4.0 knowing that 4.1 is out there and that I did enjoy for the couple of hours it worked (I think it might have been one of the themes i installed afterward) and now that I *KNOW* how to revert back, i don't feel as hesitant to try it again this weekend =)

i cant get my BB to see the v4.1 now. i have restarted desktop manager, downloaded a fresh copy of v4.1 and even restarted my pc with no luck. what else can i try?

Quote Originally Posted by bswallace
    i cant get my BB to see the v4.1 now. i have restarted desktop manager, downloaded a fresh copy of v4.1 and even restarted my pc with no luck. what else can i try?
    i finally figured out that i had installed v4.1 a second time which put the vendor file back. when i went to look for the file, i was looking in the wrong place so of course it wasnt there. all my themes work now so i am going to upgrade my dads for him too.

thanks pinstack!

jlncc1702e no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Thanks for all of the info!

Osgiliath no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    201F43E3

Installed the 4.1 OS upgrade onto a 7100v with Vodafone Romania carrier .... worked like a "Charm"

Osgiliath - glad it worked. Isn't 4.1 great?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Osgiliath no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    201F43E3

Well, it's almost perfect The settings are more organized, still got about 18megs of memory free and the phone looks and behaves better than ever.
    In my opinion, 7100 is the perfect phone/organizer/email/internet device. Some say it needs removable storage, camera and more, but I always enjoy my iPod for mp3 and I have a good camera too. I like a phone with a good batery life over a "gadget" with everything included and buggy as hell.

Blackberry rullz Still thumbing over Suretype since I had previously owned an 7230, but in time, there will be some improvements

SureType can take a little getting used to. My husband used to mock me about my boo boos when I would message him. Now he is doing it and I can mock him
    I had trouble with the letters U & I, and get and hey.
    Ofcourse he has the advantage of the phone already on 4.1 and full of cool stuff.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Jo3f1sh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23CB9855

I hate to bump a 2 week old thread, but i've downloaded the 4.1 Hong Kong desktop software and followed the instructions, but when i connect my BB, it won't recognize an upgrade for it. The BB is still at 4.0...but for some reason, it won't automatically update...is there something i missed? The BB is a 7105t from T-Mobile.

P.S. I'm a total noob with BlackBerriy's...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast