Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

So 4.1 is REALLY worth it for those with BT in the Car! Good Deal, ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Re: OS 4.1 working on 7105t

Advertisement

So 4.1 is REALLY worth it for those with BT in the Car!

Good Deal, good info.

ozrial no está en línea BB Themes Guru
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Is there a link for the Cingular verson of OS 4.1 - or did you just use the same link everyone else has used?
    Last edited by ozrial; 01-29-2006 at 02:13 PM.

PIN/ID
    Ask

OK, so I got brave enough and am giving it a try. I have a 7100g w/Dobson Cellular.....here goes nothing....

PIN/ID
    Ask

Ok, here is my experience. It did take a LOOOOONG time to load. About an hour at least all together. at first everything worked fine, but it takes a loooooong time to do anything. I am about sick of seeing the hourglass

Then all of the sudden, all of my calls in my call log and sms's in my messages disappeared, and now I can send and recieve SMS, but when I recieve one - I have about 0.5 seconds to read it before the phone not only deletes it, but also deletes the one I had just sent from my log as well.

Since I am a customer care rep for my phone provider - I know how to troubleshoot. I am not a data tier II person who normally handles BB's however. I have fully power cycled the phone w/battery and sim out for over a minute (to get a clean fresh registration w/the tower I am using currently).

AND IT WORKED!!!! WOOO HOOO!!! Everything is working 100% that had worked before anyways....

I have been waiting for 4.1 since the day I got my BB, THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS THREAD!!! Not to mention doing the research and being a guinnea pig to begin with!
    Last edited by ozrial; 01-29-2006 at 08:49 PM.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Glad it worked. I am liking it so far myself. Haven't had any real troubles.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    Ask

So my issues have returned . Very shortly after in fact. It immediately deletes any incoming/outgoing SMS (text messages) and calls from their respective logs. If anyone has a clue I would appriciate it greatly!

Thanks a ton either way! Aside from that, and the fact that the hour glass seems to be more present at pretty much all times the extra features and all work just fine.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

My questions is for all stackers that are having their call log/msgs log dissappear...is your phone unlocked????? That could be the answer to puzzle...until my upgrade my phone was not unlock after I upgraded I unlocked my phone through my carrier...and I started to think that could be the key....just a thought!!:cry:

debdas no está en línea Stack level 2

It worked fine in my 7105T but my browser is not coming up. No response from browsing key. I am on Tmobileweb. Please help

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Has your browser come nack yet. it took a little time for mine to show up again.

CBR900RR no está en línea Stack level 2

I just re-do my 4.1 OS again last night, and the browser, IM did not come back right-a-way, I lock-in at tmobile.com and manually send it to my BB and regain both apps.
    .T...Mobile. BIS BB 8310
    OS v4.5.0.81 (108) PL 2.7.0.78
    DM v4.2.2.14 SP2

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

When my browser vanished I had to go in options under host routing table and select register now. This sent me a new register message and got me all my service books, including the web browser.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

debdas no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Re: OS 4.1 working on 7105t

Quote Originally Posted by twheeler
    Has your browser come nack yet. it took a little time for mine to show up again.
    yes it came back. After one more reboot.

bimori no está en línea Stack level 1

well i just upgraded to the 4.1 on my 7105t. at first my yahoo and i.m wasnt working but all i did was do a master reset ( removing the battery and sim card) and now everything is perfect. receiving all my emails and everythig is working fine. i am enjoying my 4.1 on my 7105t and i'm loving it.

PhoenixStorm no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23CE5E39

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~to solve the hourglass and missing calls getting deleted and SMS check your free memory. You need to uninstall anythning you don't need and use. This will fix your problems

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Also to help your memory, clean out your messages.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast