I'm now getting around to trying advanced features on my 7130e, such as things with ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

OBEX and other BT configuration

Advertisement

I'm now getting around to trying advanced features on my 7130e, such as things with BT, maybe try tethering, ringtones, etc. and noticing a few gaps. I'm noticing that OBEX on my phone isn't working at all. Shouldn't it? I'm with Verizon, which I somehow suspect means it's been crippled or at least toggled off somehow. How might I go about getting it and as many other functions re-enabled as possible? Is there a hidden menu like there is with a lot of other phones?

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: OBEX and other BT configuration

im not sure what OBEX is, but to see if you have hidden icons just press alt and click the scroll wheel.

sorry i couldnt be of more help, my girlfriend locked her keys in the car so i got to go. pinstack always makes me late lol

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Re: OBEX and other BT configuration

OBEX = OBject EXchange = Bluetooth file transfer to/from computer and/or other Blackberries directly to/from your Berry. Anyone got more info on this?
    Things like this are like having 4 Wheel Drive: you can go where others can't, but when you get stuck nobody can get there to help.